Sunday, March 29, 2009

Forgotten (Again)

--- start ---

i can only give my life, and show you all i am, in the breath i breathe
i will promise you my all, and give you all my heart, if it takes some time

let me hold you, let me tell you once again, that our love will last forever
hold me now, never let me go again, and make our love a little better

Chorus:
i love you
love you forever, baby
love you forever, woh
i love you
we are together, baby
you and me

say you hardly know, exactly who i am, so hard to understand
you knew right from the start, the way i felt inside, as if you read my mind

let me hold you, let me tell you once again, that our love will last forever
hold me now, never let me go again, and make our love a little stronger

[Chorus]

remember when you used to hold me,
remember when you used to cry
i know you love me
i know you do
yes i do

[Chorus]

--- end ---

it seems to become a habit for me to forget lyrics. this time, the red ones. quite sure the opening was sung wrongly as well. hopefully everyone enjoyed the rest of it. count is now 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment