Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lizard

Saturday evening

Lizard A: "What's happened?"
Lizard B: "Scalded."
Lizard A: "You ran into them?"
Lizard B: "Yea. But I got away, hid in the washing machine. Was pretty lucky, water barely missed me."
Lizard A: "Lucky you! I think I didn't see C around, probably dead."
Lizard B: "Well, at least they don't squish us."

Sunday night

Guy Monster: "Keep an eye on it! Hey, where's that CD cover?"
Gal Monster: "It's in the toilet"
Baby lizard: "Help! He sees me, he sees me!"
Bam.
Baby lizard: "OMIGOD! Someone, anybody there ... Get me out of this! I am trapped!"
(1 minute later ...)
Guy Monster: "Keep the broom, I just need the cup"
Baby lizard: "Need to climb up this thing, maybe there's a way ..."
Whoosh.
Baby lizard: "Steam?!??!"
Bang. Bang.
Baby lizard: "Stop banging the wall! Can't hold on ... Help ... Aargghhhh ... Hot! Hot! Hot! Need to climb!"
Bang. Bang.
Baby lizard: "Can't stay on the ground, water too hot. Climb!"
Bang. Bang.
Baby lizard: "Help ... help ... hel ... p ..."
(3 minutes later ...)
Guy Monster: "Hey, it's dead. Let me finish the blog and I will clean up later."

No comments:

Post a Comment